Friday, March 6, 2009

YAY, YAY , YAY, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOO happy!!!! Yesterday, my mum gave me an early birthday present, and guess what it was??? It was high school musical 3!!!! She got it imported from America!!!! I know your probably thinking "So, its just a DVD", but It means a lot to me. It really inspires me( and I like it of course, cause of Zac Efron!!!!)
Yeah, my birthday is coming up soon. I'm having a laser shooting/ bowling party at the end of the month. My birthday is actually on the 17th of March( same as olyesia rulin from HSM). hey, I'm just excited for the cake!!! And with my birthday money, I'm buying a mobile phone (if my mum hasn't bought me one yet!!)
Anyway, Camp was fun except I hated the bus drive- Borrrrriinnnnnngggg.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYYEEEE!!!!!!!

From Emily Agius.

No comments:

Post a Comment