Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's My birthday!

Today is my birthday! I had a really special day today. Here is what i did.
Well i woke up at 7:20 and opened my presents. I got a Troy Bolton( from HSM) birthday card. YAY! I got The book called "Miles To Go" written by Miley Cyrus. And i got the biggest suprise when I got the mobile phone of my dreams!!
Then at 8:30am my mum and I left to go to the city. We arrived at Town Hall and looked at a bookshop there. We also had morning tea( a cupcake!) . We then walked around the streets and Martin Place. We continued to walk to Circluar Quay. My mum and I went to the contemporay arts museam. We then went to the Opera House to enquire about going backstage. We have to be there at 7am!! Anway, it was about 12pm and I was hungry, so I made my way to find my fav resturant , City Extra. I had lunch and chatted to my mum untill 1:10pm. We then had to make our way home.
Now some reatives are over and I'm having the best birthday ever!

Ok, cya!

Emily Agius

No comments:

Post a Comment